Thursday, September 12, 2013

Sheepy Day

Saw some sheep today. Aren't they cute? They were kind of hard to take pictures of because they kept moving away from us even though we were walking towards them really slowly. Yani and I looked like a bunch of weirdos yelling out "baaaaa baaaaa" so they would "trust us." Haha sort of like saying, "Hey hey, sheep, we're not humans."
baa baa
 That's them, looking at us because we were calling out to them. Haha I can only imagine what they were saying in their adorable little heads. "We ain't that stupid...baaa baaa...we know what you are," or, "Awww...these humans. So weird."
Humans, are you lost?
Anyway, I just thought, don't they look like clouds? No? To me, they do! Haha So I did a little illustration for you all. Nothing fancy. Just some sheep looking like clouds. I hope it makes you smile like it did me when i was drawing them. Well, I giggled...a whole lot. Haha

Rainy sheepy day
Sunny sheepy day

-H


No comments:

Post a Comment