Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pop ups

When will I see a four-leaf clover?
Hi I'd just like to share something that might weird you out: I've always wanted to be a dwarf. There you go. I've always dreamed of playing with mystical creatures of the forest, building houses under tree roots and running under the shade of mushrooms, when big droplets of rain start to pour. 
This bunch of super small plants can be a resting place for dwarf dogs.
It's one of my most favourite childhood dreams (aside from becoming as sexy as Sailormoon) and that’s probably the reason why I am easily captivated by mystical-looking plants and fungi.  It chases me back to those days when I was free to just dream and play the whole summer, when life was free from problems and bills. It brings me back to the days when life was simpler, happier and lighter (I'm not talking about my weight).
Mushrooms are so cute and they taste good.
I really wish I can go back to those days. Good thing God has created memory- a mysterious thing that can be sparked by such small objects like mushrooms and clovers.

xx
-Y


No comments:

Post a Comment