Sunday, September 15, 2013

Colour Pies

Monday's are the days when you try to pick up the pace (rhyme not intended). As a designer, these are the days when I need inspiration -for work- the most. I can go to the mall and check out new furniture and accessories or I can visit galleries to look for artwork that can inspire my projects. But on this rainy, lazy Monday, I've decided to just stay at home and get colour inspirations from around the house. Check them out!


Tita is preparing some warm ginataan! Super perfect for the weather.

These are macopa we got from our neighbours tree. Haha! 

Nothing beats walis tambo in dust sweeping.

You can use these colour schemes for interiors, logos, clothes or even your nail polish. Just don't tell people that you got them from walis tambo or stolen macopa. :p

It's really easy to find inspiration from everywhere, you just have to appreciate. :)

Have a fun and productive Monday everyone!

-Y

No comments:

Post a Comment