Monday, October 21, 2013

Herbivore

I would like to start this blog by apologising to my #supercool #superfun #pumapayat with #lipsofanangel business partner: Hannah. 

Dear Bud, I went on a site visit to our clients house a while ago. Kuya Joseph (our clients brother) brewed super yummy coffee for me and then we talked about so many things! I kind of lost track of time. So I think some of our working drawings won't reach the deadline you gave me.. ermergerd. But I'll try to still finish them on time :D

Good news is I got a client freebie!!! As kuya Joseph and I were talking about his love for plants and herbs, he gave me this:

Anis

This plant is called Anis. It's leaves smell so strong and they are used in a lot of Vietnamese dishes. I wish the internet had #smellstagram.

I was a bit worried that I won't be able to take care of the plant. As you know, most of the herbs that I bought in Tagaytay just wilted away. So he gave me tips on how to properly grow herbs.

Half sand, half organic ash.

1. Herbs don't like to be drowned in water. So..
2. Plant them in a terra cotta pot with...
3. Half sand half & half organic ash soil mixture.
4. Make sure your herbs get the right amount of sun. 
5. Basils love sun. You can leave them in your terrace.

Coach adds a bit of tanginess to the herb. Bad dog, Coach!!!

Let's try to cook Vietnamese food when you go here bud. :D

That's all for now :) Time to get back to work. Promise I'll work as fast as I can.

xx!
-Y

No comments:

Post a Comment